The Association of Adventist Camp Professionals constantly strives to:
- Provide networking opportunities for Seventh-day Adventist camp professionals in the worldwide church.
- Provide technical assistance for the training of camp personnel.
- Develop working relationships with other professional Christian camp organizations.
- Encourage surveys and research on Adventist camping in cooperation with the North American Division Camp Committee of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Assist the North American Division Camp Committee in developing programs and strategies for Adventist Camp Ministries and reaching out to the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Provide in-service education opportunities for Adventist camp professionals.
- Encourage camp ministry in the nurturing and evangelistic outreach programs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Advocate the hiring of camp professionals on conference staffs.