Membership in the AACP will significantly benefit you and your staff. Because camp users look to you for leadership, you will be provided with resources and benefits that will equip you for this task:
- Annual AACP Convention: Reduced rates to attend the AACP Convention as a member.
- First-time ACA Member Discount: ACA Camp Fees are reduced to all Adventist Camps in the US. Camps who join ACA for the first time - receive a 50% discount as an AACP Member.
ONLINE TOOLS & SERVICES
- E-News: This newsletter, published on a monthly basis, will keep you informed on many key issues affecting the camp industry as well as interesting news items relating to camps in North America.
- Social Media: Connect with people who understand you and the unique work in camp ministry. Connect via our Facebook page to start discussions and get the latest news on AACP.
- NAD Camp Directory: Receive an electronic copy of the NAD Camp Direcory, listing all the camps and conference centers in the North American Division, including information about programs and facilities.
MEMBERS-ONLY WEB FEATURES
- Resource Folders: We have a full resource section where camp professionals can share documents and swap ideas - such as themes, job descriptions, training manuals, recipes, and more. Each folder is designated for a specific area of camp. Upload documents that have aided your camp and download from other camps to make your own.
- Searchable Member Directory: Search the database to access contact information from other camp members.
- Camp Directory Listing: Member's camps will be listed in the camp directory with full contact information, webpage, photo, and full camp description.
- Membership Certificate: A certificate is presented to you to display at your organization
- AACP Logo: Members will be able to use the AACP logo on camp brochures and publications.
- Voting: AACP members are eligible to vote during the AACP business section.
Click on the appropriate Member Category to PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES ONLINE with a credit card:
PRINT A MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM to mail in along with your check:
If you have questions about your membership, please contact Norm Middag: email@example.com or call/fax 407-707-3839.